VJH Annual Medical Staff Dues for 2022 are now payable
Annual dues provide members of the medical staff access to a variety of services, including:
- Networking, wellness, and social events (partially subsidized by the VJH Physician Society) such as the spring gala/conference and fall family BBQ
- CMEs and educational opportunities
- Coffee, hot chocolate, tea, and milk for the doctor’s lounge
- Three annual School District 22 high school scholarships
- Annual individual donations to local charitable groups
- Representation through the Executive Board comprised of an elected President, Vice-President, and Secretary/Treasurer
- Independent physician/collegial representation when required
Dues have been reduced from previous years and benefits have increased = paying less for more services.
This year, we are also moving to a secure, contactless and paperless payment system. Dues will be paid on-line through our website. Payment by Visa and Mastercard will be accepted.
As per the motion passed at the January 24, 2022 General Medical Staff meeting, effective April 1, 2022, the 2022 annual fees for the VJH MSA will be:
|Physicians:||Associate, Locum, Consulting, Temporary||$150|
|Midwives, Nurse Practitioners, Dentists:||All||$150|
TO PAY YOUR DUES:
Deadline for payment is May 22, 2022.
Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org